Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 531 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
As one of most anticipated games since the original trailer with the Cybergirl being surrounded by the enemy forces, all I've wanted to do is be a stealth player with those sweet arm blades. I want to crawl in as many vents as possible lmao

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do most is witness what a powerful gpu like that can do. I have a 1060 right now, ive never experienced a powerful gpu like this one and would be awesome to try so it would be a great upgrade. I would donate my old gpu to my girlfriends nephew and hopefully teach him how to build a pc of his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wish I could pre order the game but I can't as both my PC and laptop doesn't event work for the minimum requirements. I wish to be able to play this game in it's full glory explore all of its buildings and see what secrets are hidden with some mini games. or go full rampage like GTA style hehe.
If I win the card i would be forced to build a PC which it would be the push that I need to finally do a massive upgrade to my setup.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to emmerse myself in this game. Explore the world of the creators and find secretes untold. Customize myself and live different lifestyles. Notice how my choices make inpacts in the world. Would love to have the hardware to make it possible. cheers ;)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This game has been on my radar since its announcement, what feels likes forever ago. When I get the game after so long I really want to explore the world and see what the amazing people and CDPR brought to life. I also want to explore all the amazing cybernetics that could be used, I want to install and use them during combat and feel like a bad ass!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I recently just put together a PC, just luck a graphics card. What I would love to do most is explore the extent of which each choice a player makes affects the story. Game promises a really fluid and flexible story line depending on your choices. It will be really cool to see how each choice develops the story from the get go.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
In cyberpunk 2077, I most look forward to cruising around in my sick cyber car and seeing all the amazing things in night city. I also look forward to speaking around during missions.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
If this game is anything like it claims to be, I sincerely look forward to running around, doing whatever I want. I've always wanted to play a game that gives me the utmost freedom of character creation, and gameplay options.

Can't wait

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to enjoy the story and play the Multiplayer, I love co-op games and the fact they will have co-op makes me want this game more than I already did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS