Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 530 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Go around and hack into the hardware of the games' characters... eventually becoming a cyberpunketeer mwhohahahaha - but first - let's make sure we can even run the game, shall we?

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world and see the rich details that CDPR have put into it. I've enjoyed this aspect of all of their games so far and I can't wait to do it again.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Really wanna see what CD Projekt can bring to the table, all this pressure and this hype. I just wanna see a nice polished game. (no pun intended)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna drive around as fast as I can trying (and failing) to avoid everything else on the road! Blasting the choons while "accidentally" smashing into everything! 🤟

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I could be gross and say I'm looking for the opportunity to look at 3D rendered bobs and vagene whenever I want but in reality I just want another game world to get lost in. i haven't had a game since the Witcher 3 hit quite that hard and I'm ready for my next fix

-Stonecrimson

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My, oh my, is that a good looking GPU if I've ever seen one.
So, I'll try my luck!

I'm looking forward to cruising around and exploring the world, mostly.
I'll be looking out for the more obscure NPCs and generally interact with anything that sparks my interest.

Been trying to save up for an RTX-card in time for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out, so I can experience it with DXR out of the box. Winning this card would naturally speed that up significantly, not to mention I'll finally have something nice to pass down to my kids one day!

Looking forward to release either way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS