Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 528 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Well, there's gonna be a lot to do, can't choose just one thing i want to do the most. Or do I?

First thing I want to do is to create my perfect character. If cyberpunk is gonna have enough customisation (we all know it will :v). I love custom options in games. I would spend hours making a character then play for one hour only :DDD
But there's really more.
I'd love to just drive around every corner in a cyberpunk stylized night city and all, but yeah, making character is that one thing I'm really excited about.
If I had a PC that could handle modern games better. Do you guys know how gaming in poor countries looks like?
Keep dreaming my dudes

May 27, 2020
I am looking forward to just living in this world. Often times, when games like this come out, I live in it's game world for as long as I can before completing the full story line. I wanna see how long I can handle it before it becomes so repetitive that I'm no longer experiencing a new world, but aware I'm playing a game. So far, RDR 2 has been so amazing at keeping me engulfed in it's world and so has GTA V but at this point, I've seen a lot of repetitiveness in GTA (because I've been playing it for years) and I only recently got RDR 2. I'll be in awe for a while still with it. Looking forward to being the same with CP2077 when it arrives.

May 27, 2020
I’m most excited to just *experience* what CD Projekt Red has built for us in all its neon glory. I look forward to building my character and watching them develop to their natural conclusions over the course of a true MA story.

May 27, 2020
I'm just looking forward to playing a cyberpunk character in a proper cyberpunk, openworld game!! Augment my character, explore the gritty world, etc!!

May 27, 2020
Aside playing what I already know is going to be a deep and engrossing rpg, I wanna see the hyped up "intimate" scenes lol.

May 27, 2020
I would love to simply drive around and observe life in cyberpunk 2077. If it's half as alive as the Witcher 3, then it will briefly amaze

May 27, 2020
I have been so excited for Cyberpunk 2077 for at least 3-4 years it feels like. Not only is this game built in my favorite type of world (Hyper-Futuristic Dystopia), its made by one of the best gaming studios that has never failed to match the hype. I just want to run around and view the world. I want to look up at these massive skyscrapers in awe. I want to run through neon districts and see every single vivid color. I want to get so immersed in this world that I loose track of time in the real one. I'm just so excited for Cyberpunk 2077.

May 27, 2020
I have all my faith on CD Project Red, since is the only company right now that really care about a real gamin experience, they havent fall into microtransactions and have show their truly commitment to quality game development, so SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY CYBERPUNK!!!!

May 27, 2020
I love the setting and I've been itching for another fun RPG shooter since Fallout 4 had disappointed me. Looking forward to exploring the world and roleplaying different personas and playstyles and morals within the world.

May 27, 2020
I respect and love CD Projekt company. They conquered my heart with the Witcher series. I hope they will continue with Cyperpunk 2077 too :) If I win this video card I guess I'll hide it under the pillow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts