Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 529 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Winning this would mean a lot to me, as going through the immersive and expansive world promised to us would help since it would give me a sense of feeling as if I had a purpose throughout it's runtime.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys I just wanted to tell you that the first thing that I want to do in Cyberpunk is customize my character to play as a vatgrown female with bionic breast and vagina. Thank you.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'll tell ya what, I'm surely excited for driving around the city doing some cyberpunky stuff like punching people in the throat and contemplating the moral implications of human-cyborg augmentation. Next Gen stuff. Truly epic.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, it’s been a while since I’ve gotten lost in a great RPG. This looks right up my alley so can’t wait to dig in and play this game. May even give it a couple play throughs in order to get the full experience making different decisions and playing as different characters!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
After rewatching the released demos, I want to dive into Net Watch/ Voodoo Boys storyline. There is something really interiging about the blackwall and I can't wait to experience it.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to visit all brothel and prostitutes in the game. For my character I want to create a very stylish and fashionist female character with super strength and psychic powers, so nobody can suspect how dangearous I am.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is 2077 is going to be a MasterPiece and to create this Masterpiece you need the right brush to paint it. This graphics card is the brush I need to paint my Cyberpunk 2077 story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS