Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 526 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
First off, I'd love to check out the gameplay and the world of Cyberpunk 2077. The other part is to get a taste of what Keanu Reeves' character and what the future has in store for us and I would like did see the story line and the graphics

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward in cyberpunk 2077, since im a big fan of the creator who made witcher 3. Im already pre-purchase the game and what Im about to do in cyberpunk 2077 is just to explore the beautiful masterpiece futuristic punk open world Game and Really hope for the story to be good. And i sure im gonna repeat the game story with the DLC. I hope for this, because I've never owned high-end graphic card before.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since its first trailer , the story and setting are so different I feel this game is truly different and it's what makes me so excited. Can't wait !

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Home renovations have sucked the life out of our fun things budget. A new state of the art card for gaming and design work would be a serious blessing right now. Not to mention enjoying the insanely immersive experience that Cyberpunk has to offer.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The same thing I do in reality, find a nice comfy spot and people watch! You never know what things you can come across by just sitting still for a bit. If that gets boring, hop in one of those beautiful cars, turn the music up and go for a long drive.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely cannot wait to see how much customization is available as well as seeing the amazing talent that cdpr has put into making this a completely new and unique experience. I believe this game will be like nothing we’ve seen yet in a game and I’m excited to explore this new world in depth!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to get into this universe that's gonna be (in my opinion) so realistic and complete. I also wanna slay some semi-robots guys with a katana actually x)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Have returned to gaming after a thirty year break! PS1 to PS4 has been quite the jump in graphics for me, but I'm in the process of building my first PC and i am so excited for this game, it would be great for this game to be my first PC gaming experience, and this graphics card would be the cherry on the cake. Have kids so never going to be able to afford one lol. 😁 Thanks for the chance anyway, good luck everyone. 👍

May 27, 2020
Visit site
In 2077 i want tô know How the civilization had pass through the corona vírus And use the info from the Future to cure our present!!! This is How Simpsons predict everything...

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm a big fan of games with open worlds. I like to explore them before and after finishing a main story. I heard that CD Projekt Red is going to approach at this field with modern ideas - city districts are going to be depended on story and the way that player play the game, and I think that's one of most exciting things that I want to do! Explore this fantastic world of Cyberpunk at high details of graphic, to feel the atmosphere of city in the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS