Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 528 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been so excited for Cyberpunk 2077 for at least 3-4 years it feels like. Not only is this game built in my favorite type of world (Hyper-Futuristic Dystopia), its made by one of the best gaming studios that has never failed to match the hype. I just want to run around and view the world. I want to look up at these massive skyscrapers in awe. I want to run through neon districts and see every single vivid color. I want to get so immersed in this world that I loose track of time in the real one. I'm just so excited for Cyberpunk 2077.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have all my faith on CD Project Red, since is the only company right now that really care about a real gamin experience, they havent fall into microtransactions and have show their truly commitment to quality game development, so SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY CYBERPUNK!!!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I love the setting and I've been itching for another fun RPG shooter since Fallout 4 had disappointed me. Looking forward to exploring the world and roleplaying different personas and playstyles and morals within the world.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I respect and love CD Projekt company. They conquered my heart with the Witcher series. I hope they will continue with Cyperpunk 2077 too :) If I win this video card I guess I'll hide it under the pillow :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to play this game because I been a long time fan of the cyberpunk series, I remember playing the table top version with friends every Friday night and spending hours upon hours enjoying it, laughing and bonding. I am so excited to see a video game version of a table top game I spent so long playing, knowing that CD Projekt RED is the one making it, gives me hope that its going to be a fantastic game that will survive throughout times, being played for many years to come. From all of the trailers i've watched so far this game is going to be absolutely visually stunning and the story is going to be immersive and complex, if its anything like the Witcher three, I know I am going to be spending countless hours on this game, discovering the story, seeing the landscape and seeing all the NPCs, this will be a game that will not be forgotten with time, and i cant wait to explore all it has to offer!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting a long time for a sci-fi game to really dig my teeth into and this looks perfect! Can't wait to explore the world and find all the little details which add to the roleplay

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
I honestly don't remember if I entered already lol but ima still post :p
And I just wanna have a cool gpu to go in my pc lol
And I'm pretty excited for Keanu lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS