Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 516 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really want to do everything there is to do in this game. I love to completely immerse myself into another world and I hear these developers are pretty awesome. I can’t wait until I can play the game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello im.waiting an immersive experience, a solid storyline as the witcher 3 did
No rpg have ever reach this level so far hope that cyberpunk 2077 will do it !!!

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I am waiting this awesome game since i was a teenager, i just want to say thanks to the developers for putting so much hard work, i'm shure i will be putting lots of hours into this game.

PD:If i wrote something wrong sorry, i'm not a native speaker , good vives to everyone.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
With this graphics card, playing the game on max settings, man everything is possible lmao. What I would do first, hard question tbh. Just taking in all the scenery of the massive world. After that I would probably try to find all the cool things CD has put in the game as I loved every detail of story telling and dialoge in the Witcher series.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The thing I personally want to do most, other than complete the story that is, Is customize my character. Not only body wise but their Chrome and Clothes. Weapons and Gear. Crafting a Unique character for my experience!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've just been looking forward to it for years and really been looking to upgrade this will be a very nice addition to my current setup. Fingers crossed

As for the game can't wait to cruise through night city listening to the soundtrack

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Can you imagine going from 2016 office laptop to THIS and meet Keanu Reeves virtually? God damn seeing Keanu on the trailer was just a beauty, and imagine playing in game with him. Oh god

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Since i first heard of this game i was so excited because i already finished the witcher series which i love most.I cant wait to play Cyberpunk 2077 and discover the story that it helds and its amazing rpg elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS