Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 517 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
The thing I personally want to do most, other than complete the story that is, Is customize my character. Not only body wise but their Chrome and Clothes. Weapons and Gear. Crafting a Unique character for my experience!

May 27, 2020
I've just been looking forward to it for years and really been looking to upgrade this will be a very nice addition to my current setup. Fingers crossed

As for the game can't wait to cruise through night city listening to the soundtrack

May 27, 2020
Can you imagine going from 2016 office laptop to THIS and meet Keanu Reeves virtually? God damn seeing Keanu on the trailer was just a beauty, and imagine playing in game with him. Oh god

May 27, 2020
I want to experience cyber 2077 and maybe see what our future hold. Some of us might not see 2077 so let's see it in someone else vision

May 27, 2020
Since i first heard of this game i was so excited because i already finished the witcher series which i love most.I cant wait to play Cyberpunk 2077 and discover the story that it helds and its amazing rpg elements.

May 27, 2020
Thw Witcher 3 was fantastic so I eagerly await CDPR's next project to see if they can top their own masterpiece!

May 27, 2020
Actually, I want to be able to play this game. Currently, it is impossible to do, not on my laptop. If I get this card, then I will be able to build a rig, that is worthy of this beast! Otherwise, it is unreachable price for me. Especially with this worldwide situation that has affected my job a lot. It would be great to try different roles in this game, different paths. Also, I'm a huge fan of Keanu Reeves. That's all. Good luck to everyone!

May 27, 2020
Having this graphics card would be me walking on clouds.To be honest I have been dreaming of having this card.To have raytracing in some games such as call of duty:modern warfare and even Minecraft.And I would love to try it on Cyberpunk.

Feb 11, 2020
I want to explore the futuristic city. Im in love with the graphics. Also I hope the story is as good as it looks.

May 27, 2020
I love open-world games, but I have yet to find a rich, deep science fiction one that I love. We got medieval fantasy with Skyrim, and apocalyptic with Fallout, but I can't wait to see hoe Cyberpunk goes.

May 27, 2020
Exploration for sure! Much like with Witcher 3, I expect the open world of Cyberpunk to be packed with hidden gems! I honestly don't remember being this excited for a game since Halo 3, so much so that I have been tempted to buy the collectors addition of the game! Not only has Project CD Red set them selves apart as a Developer that truly cares for their consumers, but they deliver! Witcher 3 is a huge testiment to this, and I can't wait to see what they do with Cyberpunk!

May 27, 2020
Pretty hyped for the game honestly, have it preordered for Xbox as I know my PC won't be able to even come close to looking any good lol. I'd most likely spend my time driving around and admiring the sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS