Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 513 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wanna walk around Night City (at night, no less) and see what side quests (or other things) I could get stuck into.

Witcher 1 and 3 did that really well.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would love to play the new cyberpunk 2077. My current graphics card will not be able to render Keanu's face I'm afraid. That's why i would love to win this card :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My favorite thing to do in open-world games has always been strolling around and exploring, so I figure that's where a lot of my hours in 2077 will be spent

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Well before i start playing the campaing and shotting people in the face i just want to walk pacefully and check the city as a normal citizen and take a lot of cool screenshots!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Everything about this game just amazes me, the love CDPR is pouring into it, the setting, the world itself... and KEANU REEVES by your side, all game long...

I cannot wait to dive into this and lose all sense of time for a month 100% it.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
It's difficult to think of what you want to do in this game. It has so much to offer and that is why everyone is so excited about it. Even characters based on people we love is enough to make this game more intriguing. It has been a long time since I got completely immersed in the story telling of a game. I want to not feel like I need to ever skip a cut scene, and fully dive into the character development of each new and wonderful character that's been created for us to learn about. Thanks for all the hard work, we all really appreciate it!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Definitely a cyber ninja/swordsman with some awesome stealth skills and maybe some basic hacking ability. Maybe throw in some cybernetics that would help with hunting targets.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to see what the world looks like, and to see all the little moving parts that make the world feel alive. I feel like The Witcher 3 did that well so I can only imagine how lively the city is going to be.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really want to be able to play and make the usual stealth archer... Wait, this isn't Skyrim, is it? Joking aside, I want to check if all the theories about Ciri being on this world are true

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS