Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 515 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to jump into this game and explore the city down to the finer details. I love viewing how the AI interact and the day/night cycles of a busy city. Also, listening to the sound design and how crisp, and realistic, the audio is. I’ve found these types of games are the games I take my time with and check out the little details to really enhance the story/gameplay.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been patiently waiting for another CD Project Red game since they finished working with the Witcher 3 and putting out new DLC. It’s just a few months until we get to play this, and work with the character creator. I think that’s what I’m most excited about, just being able to create an awesome looking player.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been itching for a substantial cyberpunk RPG for so long, I want to get into this game and sink into the world for days... Also, looking to drive that insane car.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Dear developers and editors, when l was playing the witcher 3, l get lost in the middle of a forest and l started to run uphills, the wheater started to change from happy sunny to amazing and haunting rain but still sunny.
l have to stop and move the camera around, it was gorgeous, the sound and the landscape suddenly out of nowhere.
l would like to feel the same in cyberpunk, a level of digital art that makes you stop and try to breath the air in the game, l would like to walk round a futuristic dense city while neon and foggy streets full of crazy characters get in the way.
Thank you for your games, they are truly on another level.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I simply want to immerse myself in Night City. Right after I completed my undergraduate thesis I had a straight week of nothing before it was graded. In that time I dove into the Witcher 3 and was absolutely blown away by its world-building and attention to detail; I instantly knew how I'd spend the rest of that week.

I want that feeling again, and as someone already enamored by the Cyberpunk aesthetic this game promises even more.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to play through all the little side stories. CDPR always has the best side missions. I'm looking forward to seeing all the stories that they can tell.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I would like to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 would be to build the perfect fully augmented street samurai. Being able to run headfirst into enemies with a katana would be awesome. Combat aside I'm really intrigued by the world and lore and am itching to dive right in. I've been waiting for a cool new Cyberpunk genre game for a while and I really believe this will be it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS