Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 516 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
What I would like to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 would be to build the perfect fully augmented street samurai. Being able to run headfirst into enemies with a katana would be awesome. Combat aside I'm really intrigued by the world and lore and am itching to dive right in. I've been waiting for a cool new Cyberpunk genre game for a while and I really believe this will be it !

May 27, 2020
I just want to play for the first time a game of this kind. Also that will motivate me to build my first gaming rig.

May 27, 2020
I really want to do everything there is to do in this game. I love to completely immerse myself into another world and I hear these developers are pretty awesome. I can’t wait until I can play the game.

May 27, 2020
Hello im.waiting an immersive experience, a solid storyline as the witcher 3 did
No rpg have ever reach this level so far hope that cyberpunk 2077 will do it !!!

May 1, 2020
I am waiting this awesome game since i was a teenager, i just want to say thanks to the developers for putting so much hard work, i'm shure i will be putting lots of hours into this game.

PD:If i wrote something wrong sorry, i'm not a native speaker , good vives to everyone.

May 27, 2020
With this graphics card, playing the game on max settings, man everything is possible lmao. What I would do first, hard question tbh. Just taking in all the scenery of the massive world. After that I would probably try to find all the cool things CD has put in the game as I loved every detail of story telling and dialoge in the Witcher series.

May 27, 2020
I want to enjoy the night sky of Night City. Besides the night sky I also would love to cruise around the city at night and enjoy the ambience.

May 27, 2020
I want to be the only manbaby in my neighborhood with a big yellow and blue hunk of cyberpunk silicon hanging on my wall in a porcelain frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS