Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 480 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to walk around, listen to conversations, ask myself "Can I do this?", try it, fail, try it again, have a laugh at the outcomes, be amazed by the world, get shot and panic, discover it all and chase those ridiculous sidequest... Winning this contest would make that even more enjoyable.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to drive around and absorb the atmosphere before I really get into the game. Get a feel for the vehicle physics and go to a crowded place to observe the A.I. and how it behaves.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Playing as Keanu is the most I want to do on the game after seeing the trailer, and if it is the half as good as the Witcher 3 i'm pretty sure it will be totally worth it... 👌

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As much as a 10-year-old computer will allow me ... Probably visiting the city on foot and by car. And also looking for references to the Witcher. Maybe some "gwent".

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to discover what's inside this beautiful game. Just like the witcher 3 when i first play the game it's verry beautiful. The world/concept/character's and the game ambients is just so damn good, one of the best rpg games out there and i think when the cyberpunk released, the game itself will make a big impact just like the witcher 3 and im pretty sure about that. (sorry for bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS