Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 478 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum...

On a more serious note, ever since that teaser came out many E3's ago this game has been on my mind.
Now that we're getting this close to september my hype is still going strong for Cyberpunk.

I'm going to have to build a new system if this beast becomes mine, who am I kidding I'm probably going to build a new PC either way.

GL to everybody and HF

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Always been a fan of CD Projekt Red since the Witcher series and looking forward to the release of cyberpunk for a very long time. Honestly I'm just really looking forward to seeing daddy Keanu in the game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
There is so many things Im looking forward to. Stealing sasquatch's hammer, creating my character, slicing up corpos, getting immersed in the story, and meeting Keanu

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am beyond excited to simply immerse myself into another CDPR rpg. The Witcher 3 was the best rpg I have ever played and it set the bar for me. I most look forward to taking the time to experience all the different side quests like I did in Witcher 3. The fact that the setting is cyberpunk makes it even sweeter. I love both high fantasy and sci-fi and 2077 looks to be breathtaking. (On the note of high fantasy and sci-fi, I recommend Brandon Sanderson's books!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS