Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 480 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Enough with this medieval-witchery-swordy-magic games, I want to see FUTURE, with mr Keanu if possible. Graphic card like this one could make it easier. ;)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to walk around, listen to conversations, ask myself "Can I do this?", try it, fail, try it again, have a laugh at the outcomes, be amazed by the world, get shot and panic, discover it all and chase those ridiculous sidequest... Winning this contest would make that even more enjoyable.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just want to drive around and absorb the atmosphere before I really get into the game. Get a feel for the vehicle physics and go to a crowded place to observe the A.I. and how it behaves.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Playing as Keanu is the most I want to do on the game after seeing the trailer, and if it is the half as good as the Witcher 3 i'm pretty sure it will be totally worth it... 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS