Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 482 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would love to dedicate nights to simply explore Night City's vistas, dank alleyways and every nook and cranny both on vehicle and on-foot whilst listening to techno and industrial music like Skinny Puppy and Autechre. No quests required.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Iam really want to play this game, Iam waiting for it, discovering cyberpunk world and looking for keanu 😂
And need this gpu to complete my first build.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I played Witcher 3 and it was a great game, now I'd love to try out another game from CD project red and check out whole new world, new customizations and adventures in such a game as Cyberpunk 2077.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the whole city and along with the created character feel like I'm really playing the fantasy of being in my favorite anime film universe, that being ghost in a shell.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for the game, since i never got the chance to play the original table top, since all of my friends likes d&d better.
I really can't wait for the September, since we didn't get the game in April...but It's definitely worth waiting...

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to enjoy every frame possible of this upcoming game, to see what those creative developers made, the world of cyberpunk, every single street, every single NPC talking to another in this very exciting world. Just sit down to the computer, start it up and appreciate the feel of life everywhere i look.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Ever since the announcement of Cyberpunk 2077, I really want to get my hands on the game and building my own story based on the character that I design in the game, living in post apocalyptic world choosing decision based on how I perceive my character morality in the game and there is plenty of option to customize our character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS