Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 481 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been hype about this game since the first trailer ever launch. Can't wait to get myself deep dived in the world of Cyberpunk and explore the setting and atmosphere that the game has to offer!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to play the game, that's what i want to do the most since it's from the same developers of the witcher 3 and i really liked that game and i expect this one to be very good too :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been wanting to build a pc for a very long time, this could really help me to just do it. I've also been considering trying out the cyberpunk games lately so that would be a big plus.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I think the biggest draw for cyberpunk 2077 is how alive the world looks and feels. From the footage we have seen it looks like you can walk around and it will feel like walking through a major city in real life. Also who isn't looking forward to Keanu himself in almost any game haha. CD project red have yet to disappoint me and I don't think cyberpunk will be any different

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have always been a fan of CD Projekt when it comes to translating a storyline into an awesome gaming experience. I can't wait to explore and quest on the world of Night City. I would definitely go on the full experience of roleplay and available customization. No secrets will be kept hidden from me for sure!! I am excited about the release. This will be an awesome birthday gift. Win or lose I will definitely play this game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Would like to be the only guy ownining rtx graphic card out of all my friends and brag about it simple as cyberpunk would like to make a character same as me and scare ppl (im scary AF)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the game's world. Now whether it'll be on a brand new RTX 2080 or on my current GTX 1070 remains to be seen. Probably the latter, but here's hoping :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts