Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 466 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to go through all the modifications and try them out, Ill definitely be running a solo build on my first playthrough, gorilla arms and mantis blades have me squealing >.<

May 24, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the open world and get lost in the futuristic cityscape it’s got going on. With a new gpu i can run the game on high ultra settings. Nice and smooth like...

May 24, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games. I love how CD Projekt Red built such an immersive world (from the visuals to the music/sounds). I am definitely eager to immerse myself into the world or Cyberpunk 2077 and become the best outlaw in the city.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward for the awesome character customization an incredible world building CK Project Red usally delivers. The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games, and this looks very very promising for a new candidate

May 25, 2020
Visit site
Ive wanted to try any cyberpunk game for a long time and now that I have a computer that can play it it would be amazing to see the amazing graphics inside it. Cant wait to explore the entire game!

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore everything this game will have, and see all the time and effort put into it, and if I somehow end up getting the GPU I would donate my current one to a close friend.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm super hyped I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 since the first E3 trailer. I want to lose myself in the story, world and characters just like The Witcher games and I know CDPR will deliver on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS