Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 464 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
This game "seems" insane, I think just taking in the universe and environment would be amazing, looking at the characters and world. I can't wait to experience this world.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
I just want to check how complex can a mission get and all the possibilities to pass one single mission; create a character that im satisied on how it looks and his abailities; and specially the world, i really want to explore that complex city and look at the urban design and architecture.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna make a bad ass character and explore this world. I now have a GT 630M and can barely play any game post 2014, but I currently gathering money for a new PC, and this would really help me.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
i cant wait to get my hands on this game! i want to drive around and live my life on the other side of the law, doing things my way. i can't wait to experience everything the game has to offer but mostly I am excited to play the amazingly well crafted sidequest and getting completely lost in the characters and world

May 23, 2020
Visit site
I would really like to just experience the game in its entirety. Experience the expansive world, the futuristic scenery, the advanced weaponry, and all the interesting characters. Especially Keanu Reeves. However I currently do not have a good enough rig to play the game. Still running an old 770. So hopefully I can win this amazing GPU and build a cyberpunk 2077 themed pc and enjoy this game to the fullest.

May 23, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the game and how the graphics changes the feeling of the game. Also I want to experience the game like it’s realistic. I also want to see how the game plays and how it work. I want to see the strategies and skills needed for the game.

May 23, 2020
Visit site
I want to live and breathe the world of Cyberpunk, something I've dreamed since I was a child. This GPU will help a lot, since my current one definitely won't handle it. Hopefully, I'll get to play it sooner or later, and experience the amazing stories and paths Night City has to offer!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IrishAido
May 23, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher series will always hold a very special place in my heart, and I have respected Project Red in their entire approach. For me, the atmosphere and immersion of the story line along with the musical scores is a massive driver. These are a few of many reasons why I cannot wait to play Cyberpunk 2077. My problem however is that I am running 2 x GTX 970s that were part of a PC build back in 2015 and I am desperate for a better card. Money has always been an issue so it would be really cool to win this card. I've never actually won anything before in my life so it would be a first! Here's to hoping :)

I want to live the and breathe the world of Cyberpunk, something I've dreamed since I was a child. This GPU will help a lot, since my current one definitely won't handle it. Hopefully, I'll get to play it sooner or later, and experience the amazing stories and paths Night City has to offer!

It really is all about the immersion isn't it? I absolutely loved that about Witcher and I expect Cyberpunk 2077 to be no different. All the crazy characters, the vibe, the atmosphere!

May 23, 2020
Visit site
i want to discover the game and play it as renegade or the other way. I also want to see if finding that certain white haired lady will lead us to discover magic as well as tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS