Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 467 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2020
Visit site
I'm super hyped I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 since the first E3 trailer. I want to lose myself in the story, world and characters just like The Witcher games and I know CDPR will deliver on that front.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
i'm really looking forward to exploring the badlands and the slums, i wonder how they designed the big slum apartment-towers as i think that is a very interesting and dystopian concept of living in the future.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I loved the amazing story telling and gameplay of the witcher 3 and how it could so easily immerse you at any time. Seeing how the witcher 3 was so good i can not imagine how good cyberpunk is gonna be! Especially if im playing on that awesome yellow rtx 2080 ti

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to experience the world and story with my fiancé. She will be making all of the choices (dialogue, moral or how situations are approached) while I 'drive'. It's the best way we've found to play a game together now that co-op has become endangered. Sharing is caring.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
The thing I'm looking forward to most about Cyberbunk 2077 is the immersive street spaces that I will get to dive in as I explore the city. I'd love to take my time enjoying the vistas of falling rain, neon lights and the bustle of a vibrant city.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
never had a desktop gaming PC before and i’m fascinated with the way cyberpunk 2077 plays. really excited to play it and immerse myself in this cyber fantasy

May 25, 2020
Visit site
Im most interested in how the game will build it's world and make it feel alive. Many open world games are visually appealing, but don't give enough incentive for the player to explore, so the world ends up feeling dead. My fingers are crossed that they can innovate like they did with Witcher 3

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I think I'm most excited to find out more about the body mods and how they can help you in game. In one of the demos you were able to mod yourself on-site using an enemies mod! I love that you can get really creative with your character no matter which path you choose.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
The concept of combining futuristic techno music generated from the best creative minds this generation has to offer with a world changing choose-your-adventure RPG lifestyle game....just...wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS