Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 466 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2020
Visit site
Literally I want to do everything. I want to immerse myself in the game. Writing my character's background story and spending hours to make my perfect character. I'm really looking forward to the soundtrack, the characters, the choices, the consequences and the stunning, living world. Honestly it's my RPG dream.

Reactions: Mikey Canuck
May 24, 2020
Visit site
I read that this game allows us to customize our character's genitals. That's great. Finally able to achieve my desired genital size. And of course the gorgeous looking graphics and gameplay. Can't wait to play as V and drive around Night City in gorgeous looking cars!

May 24, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to go through all the modifications and try them out, Ill definitely be running a solo build on my first playthrough, gorilla arms and mantis blades have me squealing >.<

May 24, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the open world and get lost in the futuristic cityscape it’s got going on. With a new gpu i can run the game on high ultra settings. Nice and smooth like...

May 24, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games. I love how CD Projekt Red built such an immersive world (from the visuals to the music/sounds). I am definitely eager to immerse myself into the world or Cyberpunk 2077 and become the best outlaw in the city.

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward for the awesome character customization an incredible world building CK Project Red usally delivers. The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games, and this looks very very promising for a new candidate

May 25, 2020
Visit site
Ive wanted to try any cyberpunk game for a long time and now that I have a computer that can play it it would be amazing to see the amazing graphics inside it. Cant wait to explore the entire game!

May 25, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore everything this game will have, and see all the time and effort put into it, and if I somehow end up getting the GPU I would donate my current one to a close friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS