Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 463 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2020
Visit site
Once when playing the old shkool RPG as a cop, Johnny Silverhand accidentally shot a boiler next yo me which exploded and left me with one arm and no genitals, firing wildly at the enemy with a. 357 derringer. Needless to say I had no chance of getting it on with him in the dystopian amoral orgy that was planned afterwards.

When I play this game, I'm either going to get my orgy, or sweet sweet revenge for that accidental castration....

May 22, 2020
Visit site
My current pc is struggling to play at anything outside of medium high settings stable. The first thing i’d reckon i would do in cyberpunk is crank those settings up and experience the world that the level designers truly meant the player to see.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Huge fan of all things Cyberpunk since Neuromancer and Ghost in the Shell. All I want is to explore Night City as I've been dreaming of for my entire life. No better way to experience it than with a fresh new GPU as well! Thanks for the giveaway guys!!

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Ive been a fan of CD Projekt Red for a long time,when I heard about Cyberpunk 2077 I was so hyped.I want to experience everything that I experienced from The Witcher.The sounds,the world,the excitement.

May 22, 2020
Visit site
It's hard to say what I'm most excited for, but the thing I want to do most is make a stealth/hacking character and maneuver around the world with as little combat as possible while sneakily dispatching my enemies. I've always been into stealth gameplay and very few games have scratched that itch but I'm thinking Cyberpunk 2077 might be the best yet!

May 22, 2020
Visit site
I've wanted to get my hands on this game forever, and easily the thing I want to do most in this game is just let it take me on the chaotic cyberpunk journey it's offering. A glorious sim where I can make my way through the game as either a meek hacker or a brutish mercenary? I want to play the game with the new program nvidia has

May 22, 2020
Visit site
I'm building a new computer just in time for this game. 10700K, 32 gigs of RAM, NZXT Kraken Z73, NZXT AER RGB fans x6, etc etc. About 3 terabytes of storage from my current drives. Needless to say, I'm excited...but spent everything I could afford lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS