Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 455 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting so long for this game, just want to explore every inch of it and experience everything it offers. Of course doing it as a replica of myself for complete immersion :D.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
Wanna know what the hypes been all about, and enjoy one of the best singleplayers we'll see in a long long time probably. Oh and don't kill Johnny Silverhands dog.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I have had a shortcut to the first trailer of this game in my bookmarks bar for years and since it was coming out in April, I built a new computer just to run it. Alas the waiting is prolonged.
What I'm hoping for is an experience akin to Witcher 3, only with guns. I recon my first few hours in the game will be spent just wandering around doing nothing, so I guess thats what I will be doing; nothing ...

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I want to be immersed in the newest world CD Projekt Red has to offer! I cant wait to customize my character and play how I want to play. Also cant wait to see Johnny Silverhand!

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I’m excited to explore Night City and experience the groundbreaking graphics of the game! I’m also really excited to see how hacking will work in the game and how it integrates with the story.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
Wow this game will be so much fun with Keanu Reeves and the all the next gen stuff and good story line .will enjoy most of the time free roam and shooting all the bad guys

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to drive with my badass car through Night City, listening to Elon Musk's Girlfriends Musik or Kavinsky's Song "Nightcall " (I pray they include this Track, please put it in its just perfect) and from time to time just annihilate some people who dare to Look into my eyes. I am so hyped and can't wait to play it.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I'm really eager to play this game, probably try Solo at first but will try the other ways as well. Read that a supplement for the tabletop RPG will come out as well. Can't wait!!!!!

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I clearly want to feel the Cyberpunk Vibe while being and roaming or driving through the city even maybe getting into a bar and seeing neon lighting the whole place while getting a good beer or fighting a gang that want to score some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS