Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 452 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2020
Visit site
I've been intrigued by the cyberpunk genre ever since I saw the CP 2077 teaser years ago. All I want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is just explore and immerse myself in the beautiful world CD Project Red has spent so much time and energy creating over the years.

May 15, 2020
Visit site
I played tabletop Shadowrun with my friends for years, and I remember reading about this game so long ago and being so psyched. I cannot wait to play through this multiple times with all the different build types, but first and foremost probably be a stealthy hacker and brick people's weapons from the shadows, and figure out all the different technology I can manipulate to get a leg up on the situation. I finally upgraded my cpu/mobo this year but the gpu upgrade was gonna have to wait until next year probably. But if I could have this at launch for Cyberpunk it would be glorious!

May 15, 2020
Visit site
This game looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I really like open world/free-roam games, and I look forward to roaming the streets of Night City. Games like GTA, Arkham City, etc. have always been some of my favourites, so I've got high hopes for a game in this similar sort of style made by the same company as Witcher 3. Four months and counting!

May 15, 2020
Visit site
I am so ready to see what CD has done to make the environments feel lively, but I've honestly been waiting since 2011(whenever that first tech demo was) for this and wouldnt stop at saying I am just plain excited for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS