Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 454 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2020
Visit site
I've never really played single player games, it just usually isn't fun for me. Because the quests and missions seem to get repetitive. (Just Cause games)

After watching the game play trailer. This freaking game changes my ENTIRE outlook on single player games. I cannot wait to play this game and just... enjoy it.

one of the things i want to do is try out the black market illegal ripper docs and see what kind of cyber-ware i can get. Then i want to try and play at the hardest difficulty and complete the game without dying. In conclusion, i can't wait for cyberpunk.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I saw the gameplay trailer earlier and was truly mesmerized by the number of possibilities and options players have in this game. I want to do something I've never done before and have several playthroughs completing the game with different play styles.

May 15, 2020
Visit site
Ever singe I was a kid, I found huge interest in the cyberpunk genre. The movies Bladerunner and Total Recall were easily two of the most influential movies of my childhood. And being able to explore a whole world around that genre excites me within every part of my body. To see the world and all its little details is easily one of the things I'm looking forward to the most!

May 16, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do in Cyberpunk? I want to walk. Just as I walked in The Witcher 3, while listening to the soundtrack run to the rhythm of the horizon. Feel the immersion. This is the greatest reflection of what Cyberpunk means to me. It is one more aspect in the balance of my priorities. A leisure, although unnecessary, beautiful: precisely, because it has no other use than to entertain. What would the world be without the triviality of those who make art with details?

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I want to hack, and experience the story and multiplayer this has to offer. Looking forward to many hundreds of hours being spent in game!

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I just want to create my own story within the world of Cyberpunk. Roleplaying has been always strong in the CD Project Red games and with this one, I expect to be even several levels above that, with all the customization, dialog choices and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts