Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 453 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is one of the most interesting genres and yet it is quite lacking. Only a few games have tackled the scope of the cyberpunk feel successfully and I'm ready to see how high cyberpunk 2077 raises the bar.

May 15, 2020
Visit site
Oh man! I hope I win. I've never had a powerful GPU and this would be a significant upgrade to my system, especially when I start playing Cyberpunk 2077 with it~! Anyways, fingers crossed!!!! :DD

May 15, 2020
Visit site
I'm honestly really hyped for another cd projekt game as they make the best story games, Can't wait to finally get in game and just indulge myself in this amazing looking game, And have my own playstyle maybe Gunner/Hacker But hey we'll see what the limits are on release, Honestly just can't wait to play this.

May 15, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience something truly amazing, to see what a GOOD game developer in this day and age is capable of, a developer that cares more for the art and for the world they are creating than for milking every last dollar out of their fans. As for what I want to do in Night City? go so fast in the streets that everything around me turn into a blur of neon and enjoy the sounds of cyberpunk music blasting in my ears while i unleash the arsenal of futuristic weapons at my disposal on my enemies!! And of course. explore a world that i believe could be possible in the not so distant future, that both terrifies and intrigues me at the same time.

May 15, 2020
Visit site
I really can't wait to explore Night City and see what I can find out there! I also look forward to getting into those side quests that have real stories behind them like they did in The Witcher 3.

May 15, 2020
Visit site
When i get my hands on cyberpunk 2077, i will do my best to complete every quest and explore every inch of the game, enjoying it to the fullest.

September, please come fast!

May 15, 2020
Visit site
I honestly just can't wait to immerse myself in the open world and explore every nook and cranny it has to offer, that said, i'm sure every single aspect of this game is gonna be amazing, that's the CDPR standard, and i can't wait to experience it first hand on launch day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts