Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 456 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2020
Visit site
I've been looking forward to CP2077 since it was announced way back when. I'm most looking forward to see the stark contrasts between the glamoury world of the rich, the tech-slums of the poor and every facette of this high tech dystopia inbetween. Be it Gibson's Neuromancer series, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, or something more modern like Morgan's Altered Carbon and its live action series, I'm excited to discover the depths of CDPR's interpretation of the genre, and their imagination of what our world of today isn't exactly unlikely to turn into one day. What do I want to do most? Go out, discover, make a name for myself. Live.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
ive already attempted in more then 1000 giveaways but never got anything for free. bought my whole pc with my own saving all i need is a gpu and this is the last try im gonna give . thanks to corona this virus took 90% of my sacing for the gpu :p

May 16, 2020
Visit site
I'm probably going to spend hours customizing my character, but after that fiasco, I want to explore the tiny details all around Night City and the many different districts. Potentially easter egg hunting could be lumped into the to-do list, but the main focus is exploring and appreciating.

May 16, 2020
Visit site
A coworker told me about this game. I was a little bummed when the original release date was postponed, but I appreciate all of the extra work put into the game to perfect the experience (especially right now with this craziness). Not gonna lie, I look forward to seeing Keanu Reeves in this game. Can't wait to create my character!

Jds

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I am very interested in the character design, something I think many people look past in a game, Cyberpunk will have beautiful characters that I hope to feel attached too, I’m so hyped!!!

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I just want to cruise around Night City in V's sick car and listen to Synthwave music! :D Cyberpunk is going to be such a cool game and I will spend hours uncovering the story and gaining all the cybernetic enhancements that I can! CANT WAIT TIL SEPTEMBER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts