Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 446 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Visit site
I loved other story games and this one is the biggest for the year, can't wait to play it and follow the immense immersive story that'll be given. CD project red has released many of my favourite games in general also.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
This Graphics card is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen honestly. And I'm pretty sure the game itself will probably take the cake, I'm so excited to see what CD Projekt has been cooking up. I know it's going to be an unbelievable experience, and being able to experience it with the official CyperPunk card would make it even better somehow lol. Good luck everyone !

May 12, 2020
Visit site
i'm a big fan of the cyberpunk genre and for me Cyberpunk 2077 is fulfilling every aspect of that genre to the max, and it has inspired me and my friends to create a video game based on a cyberpunk/dystopian world, so i can't wait to put my hands on it and enjoy the view in Night City.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Been working like hell at a nursing home the last couple of weeks and last year my computer died, so been looking forward to play Cyberpunk 2077 for so long, and I'm halfway there building a new computer but due to costs I'm gonna have to use my old 780 ti until I can afford something better.

Then I'm going to wreck mayham in the city of cyperpunk 2077 as I'm laughing my bum off while riding around with synthwave in the headset and just get lost in the game for awhile.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Man, what a question... Cant wait to go around shooting everyone's over compensating genitals back down to size.

cheers guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 12, 2020
Visit site
I've mostly kept myself in the dark about the game until recently, and all I have to say is that i am extremely ready for this game. The thing I'm looking most forward to is customizing a car and running stealth, assassin mixed with netrunner build

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that just like everyone else I would like to escape the reality of my life and enter in to something that is not filled with the chaos and unpredictability of humans in real life, I want something similar but virtual and with no real consequences...

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover every hidden Easter egg, and collect all the loot possible, I will definitely be playing both co-op and solo. Need this graphics card to get the full experience 🙂

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I am eagerly looking forward for CyberPunk 2077 can't wait to get my hands on it. Even though i never played Cyberpunk game before, this one i am waiting for. CD-PROJEKTRED never disappoints.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the world. It so reminds me of Blade Runner that I see this as an opportunity to experience what it might have been like to live in a world like that.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
My favorite part of games are really well built immersing environments that you can really get yourself lost in. I can't wait to see what this cyberpunk world is going to look like.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I thoroughly enjoyed the witcher series. Especially the witcher 3. All i want to do with cyberpunk 2077 is get lost in the world that CD Project Red created. I want to support them in there future endeavors so i will defiantly purchase this through GOG so that CD project get the revenue. I want them to keep producing amazing worlds for us to explore.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to find an NPC in the game world that has a unique cybernetic heart implant of some sort, or a merchant who sells them to install them on my character (please no spoilers from anyone)...... i have had 3 open heart surgeries in my life and i have a mechanical heart valve implant, relatable characters are very important!.....also, I've been dreaming & waiting for this game since I played the tabletop Cyberpunk 2020 back in the early 90s in high school, seeing this IP being fully realized into a high-end PC game is a dream come true and winning this card for my PC would be phenomenal, i also want to thank Mike Pondsmith and everyone at CDPR who has backed this game to make it happen, i am truly excited to experience it regardless of this contest.

Goodluck Everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS