Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 445 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Visit site
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. For real. I can't wait to immerse myself into this world and almost literally forget about the outside world. I discovered Witcher 3 not so long ago and the way it captivated me was unbelievable. I think right after finishing the Baron's quest I just decided I loved CD PROJEKT RED. Even before that I admired the first Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay so much that I watched it for a whole week on repeat. I know this will be game of the decade for sure and I just love this company for demonstrating every other gaming company that being the good guy for your community really pays out!

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I kinda want to see how for you can get by being completely stealthy and hacking into people's implants. But blowing the heads off cyborgs with a shotgun sounds fun too..

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I just want to lock myself inside and play cyberpunk until I do everything the game has to offer. I want to see and hear everything in night city. Above all, I want to have some fun playing it.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
If i would win this CYBERPUNK 2077 RTX 2080ti. I would make sure to use its 100% power. This card will help me maximize to show my true gaming skills and for working 😊

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I just really want to experience the cybernetics in this game. It's my own lifelong dream and goal to develop both functional and aesthetically pleasing prosthetics that are fully integrated in the nervous system

and remember: Genetic engineering is the future of medicine.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited to enter the Cyberpunk 2077 universe, and not leave it (my room) until I have completed every last thing to do in this game! Super excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS