Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 444 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to hack something, someone, anything. The mini-game looks cool and I hope it's still there. Also hacking people to jam their gun or make them commit soduku seems fun.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is to play through the most immersive and story-driven game on this green Earth, and CD Projekt Red will be able to deliver that. Enjoying the game from all its aspects is basically what I want to do most in the game.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I love the element of escapism in every RPG. The ability to become whoever you want, any background, any morality, any sexuality... it's like living a dream. + The top-notch side quests of CDPR and a futuristic dystopian world, sign me up right now. I can't wait to explore Night City.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out. Already thought out my build... going mostly netrunner with a bit of techie ( for flathead 😉).
Definitely siding with netwatch, I mean living as a digitized conciousness sounds nice, but I kinda like my body.
Anyhow, can't wait to check how far ingame my early choices stretch.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I want to see If we can learn a few pencil tricks from the legend itself John Freaking Wick and also I wanna race my bike against a speeding car just to see if i'll go up high or crash down

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I want to do a hybrid play-through, then a netrunner style, and finishing up with a solo build! Basically all the different styles to experience the game. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts