Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 447 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2020
Visit site
I would love to be able to enjoy not only the main story, but also be able to make my own stories in the game. A cyberpunk-dystopian future sounds like the perfect setting for some amazing story potential, and I would love to be able to harness that

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to spend at least 3 hours in character customization! Then I'm going to spend the next 30 hours in a diaper cause no way am i getting out of my chair unless I pass out.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I just want to try to maintain the human body as much as possible (seems at least some parts are definitely cyber modified according to the trailers), meanwhile blending in this vivid cyberpunk world. And look forward to seeing the conflict and hormoney, to exploit the deepest of the
society and within humans.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to play this game. Character creation, to the massive in depth story, to playing with Keanu Reeves character in game... too many things to list as to why i can't wait to play this game...

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to explore the city and experience the amazing stories that CD Projekt Red always offers within their worlds. The Witcher 3 set a high bar for open worlds for me and I can't wait to see what they do with the Cyberpunk world.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I want to relive the feeling I felt while playing The Witcher series. CDPR does such a phenomenal job with storytelling and world building to the point to where I struggle to find the will to click the "Exit" option.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
When the game comes out I'm going to take a long vacation to enjoy it. CD Project Red put a lot of heart and soul went into this game, and I want to experience it all to the fullest.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
i am doing a thesis for my university rightnow. It feel like hell. But you know what is best when i finish this miserable thesis. Is having a break.... NO.IT'S PLAYING THE CYBERPUNK 2077, TO JOURNEY INTO THE FUTURE WORLD. ONLY THIS CAN SATIFIED MY THIRST . Love you CD RED PROJECT

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the expansive map & the surrounding mountains & possibly even space all the while solving any puzzles along the way & build my street cred as much as possible. I'm sure I will order the occasional hooker and kill some people after all this is Night City. I have a fairly high end PC although my current gpu is not capable of ray tracing!

May 13, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to the graphics especially the raytracing. Also the whole environment punk future vibe looks really interesting. I'm hope there's 3 breasted women like in total recall

Apr 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to put on my bad-ass black jacket and roam down the promenades of Night City, neon reflecting off my mirror-shades, like I own the place... and if any gang, corporate baron, law enforcer or netrunner gets in my way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS