Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 448 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2020
Visit site
All i wanna do is turn setting to ultra, turn on ray-traycing and jump right in to the Night City, wandering hours and hours just to admire the beauty of the world itself. Looking for all detail CD project Red offer. I am addicted with cyberpunk and steampunk theme game. It's art
I have a decent PC, all i need left is this GPU to be able to play as i said

May 13, 2020
Visit site
Customize my characters genitals! Isn’t that crazy?!

Honestly, going for a non-lethal play through is going to be a lot of fun! I cant wait to explore the huge world! The soundtrack to The Witcher 3 was incredible so I cant wait to hear the sound track also!

May 13, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most is to feel lost and be immersed with the environment. CD Project Red make their games a way that you feel the NPCs rather than watch them. You feel like you are in there, between them, there is life and not robots. But I expect to see robots on this game, so... Well, you get the point where I was going.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I'm currently building a rig that will power a full roomscale VR and I have every piece but a video card. Cyberpunk's release has been a major motivator for building a new PC just so I could enjoy it. (now if only they would release a VR version someday...) I loved cyberpunk since I read the shadowrun books as a kid. I would probably get derailed from the main story and just explore the city for hours on end.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I want to see the different cultures within night city. I want to find out how they swayed or stayed true to their origins. See what similarities they draw from the real world, i will do any side story that explores into these different factions.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I finally got around to watching the Developer interview that was released the the 15 minute deep dive. Hearing the passion in those developers voice just makes me want to explore and walk around Night City and take it all in. It sounds like the level of detail will be insane, hiding the mini map and just exploring whatever looks interesting sounds like it would be such an exciting thing.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
The Cyberpunk 2080 ti has an awesome color scheme, and I have been waiting for the game ever since it was announced. I would love to be able to have a Cyberpunk themed PC, that I could play Cyberpunk 2077 on. This card is a great 'mash-up' with 2 awsome companies.
Drkavork1an

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I still have an Nvidia GTX 680 4gb variant in my system. With this graphics card I can build or convert a decent PC up to the release. I really want to play a game in which I can fully immerse myself in the complete imersion. Cyberpunk 2077 is again a breath of fresh air in the cracked RPG sector. I am most looking forward to the holistic atmosphere in the game.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
Exploring the game to its entirety has been my thing. i basically love to explore every bit of the MAP. Well Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely an awesome game to which i am looking forward to play and explore its vast map. Such games are my best genre. i like partake in side activities especially games developed CD Projekt Red. I vl be diving deep into the lore of Cyberpunk 2077. i vl been customizing and upgrading my character. its one of my most awaited games..i cant wait more for this game to release. it would be GAME OF THE YEAR for sure.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I really loved the gameplay video and I really love good stories so i hope CD Projekt give it's best i want to feel the story like we did in the witcher and also i want the control in the game feels good and not too easy

May 13, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait for the game, have pre-order ready since it was available.
Want to explore the game world the most, interact with all the characters and roleplay my way to victory.

May 13, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience 2077 in all its raytracing glory. Fog, alleyway shadows, rain and my fresh cybernetic eye-implant perfectly tuned to my kinetic rail pistol will make for the best game ever made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS