Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 444 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to hack something, someone, anything. The mini-game looks cool and I hope it's still there. Also hacking people to jam their gun or make them commit soduku seems fun.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is to play through the most immersive and story-driven game on this green Earth, and CD Projekt Red will be able to deliver that. Enjoying the game from all its aspects is basically what I want to do most in the game.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I love the element of escapism in every RPG. The ability to become whoever you want, any background, any morality, any sexuality... it's like living a dream. + The top-notch side quests of CDPR and a futuristic dystopian world, sign me up right now. I can't wait to explore Night City.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out. Already thought out my build... going mostly netrunner with a bit of techie ( for flathead 😉).
Definitely siding with netwatch, I mean living as a digitized conciousness sounds nice, but I kinda like my body.
Anyhow, can't wait to check how far ingame my early choices stretch.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I want to see If we can learn a few pencil tricks from the legend itself John Freaking Wick and also I wanna race my bike against a speeding car just to see if i'll go up high or crash down

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I want to do a hybrid play-through, then a netrunner style, and finishing up with a solo build! Basically all the different styles to experience the game. Looking forward to it!

May 12, 2020
Visit site
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. For real. I can't wait to immerse myself into this world and almost literally forget about the outside world. I discovered Witcher 3 not so long ago and the way it captivated me was unbelievable. I think right after finishing the Baron's quest I just decided I loved CD PROJEKT RED. Even before that I admired the first Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay so much that I watched it for a whole week on repeat. I know this will be game of the decade for sure and I just love this company for demonstrating every other gaming company that being the good guy for your community really pays out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts