Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 443 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I just want a new world to play in! I'm so ready to explore the world Cyberpunk 2077 offers us. It looks so detailed and possible, there's bound to be secrets to find in such a vast world!

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to explore night city and the atmosphere there (cause CDP Red is great at that). And also I’m really interested in the story. I loved the Witcher III and if they do with cyberpunk 2077 what they did there and even improve on it, I’m gonna be really happy!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I want to finish all of Cyberpunk 2077's missions and everything else on the map with different choices every time I start a new game so I can see the different consequences of each choice. I really need a new graphics card so winning this card would be my life's achievement.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to play Cyberpunk 2077 and experience the great world that CD Projekt made. Cyberpunk is an awesome genre! I'd love to play as a techy hacker using those skills to navigate the world.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I fell in love with CDPR games since The Witcher II, I love the RPG elements, the stories the characters and the ambiences.
I'm sure gonna enjoy CP2077 very much. I want to spend my time to make my character as charismatic as Geralt and on next run I'll try other gender. I'll enjoy driving my cybervehicle across Night City without getting bored.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is explore every corner of this massive open world and see through every alternate ending. I can't wait for this game. I've been waiting for years and I'm so excited it's finally releasing this year.

May 12, 2020
Visit site
I've been closely following this game since it's first announcement and I'm so excited to explore night city. The thing I'm probably the most excited for is just to live the life of a mercenary in a hostile city where everyone fends for themselves. I can't wait to play this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts