Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 442 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mình sẻ rất vui nếu may mắn luôn đến với mình, cảm ơn xin cảm ơn

Edit:
Using Google Translate

I would be very happy if luck always came to me, thank you thank you

Thank you verry much.......................................................................................................................................................
I LOVE ALL YOU ..

Last edited by a moderator:
May 11, 2020
Visit site
When I saw the game trailer, I can't wait to play it!
I come back to him from time to time to admire him again.
I already know that I will go through this game more than once in every possible way .. I will explore the world, take screenshots and enjoy the story!

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I have been a big fan of open world games for a long time now and I can say with no sense of doubt that CD PROJEKT RED are one of the best in not only their game design but also in the visuals and atmosphere that they create. Unlike other worse game companies like ROCKSTAR who still use the same outdated game mechanics that they have since 2001 while the good ol' folks over at CD PROJEKT RED are innovating in such a short amount of time, I mean look at how many advancement were from Witcher 2 to Witcher 3 it's absolutely mind-boggling. When I hear and see Cyberpunk 2077 and see the world that they are trying to create, I can't help but fall in love with every aspect of the game from the graphics to the the atmosphere of the world to the story that they are trying to tell which I no doubt believe will be one that will be remembered for years to come and be remembered as one of the best games of all time.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
Just looking forward to exploring an modern take on Night City. To get to dive fully into a fully realized cyberpunk world, after spending years in top down turn based games, is just going to be amazing.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I will take my time to enjoy every single aspect of this game as much as possible, like i did in Witcher 3, since the games of this caliber are rare. I have no doubts that the world will be immersive, with great story telling and sound design. Can't wait !

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I am so exited to jump into the new world that will hook me up for long time, I hope you guys think the same!! The first thing I am going to do is to find some cash to check doctor for new cyberware

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I would like to sit down in my room and darken it after that get in a car in the game and just driving and chill while the music and the atmosphere of the game takes the effect on me.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to this game but other than starting at the character creator I'm not sure where I'll start first or what I'll do, I'm just really anticipating playing it.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to walk around and explore just like the Witcher 3. I enjoyed getting so immersed in the world and watching my real-life troubles melt away for awhile. I wish I could go back and relive the Witcher 3 again, and I expect Cyberpunk will be no different. I really love CDPR and I know the game is going to be absolutely amazing. It would be especially cool playing the game and looking over at an awesome CP GPU XD

May 11, 2020
Visit site
CD Projekt Red has completely hit it out of the park with their consumer-friendly, pro-gamer mentality. What I most want to do is get to as close as 100% completion as I can with whatever branching story arc my first character has. It'll be the first time I attempt 100% completion since Mario 64!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS