Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 440 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajimundi

Just a guy
May 10, 2020
Visit site
I love Witcher 3, and I love the cyberpunk genre. So, when the people behind Witcher 3 creates Cyberpunk 2077, of course I have to play it. I would love to immerse myself in a splendidly done cyberpunk world, just as I immerse myself in a splendidly done fantasy world that was Witcher 3.

I want to build a character that would put Adam Jensen to shame. :LOL:

May 10, 2020
Visit site
Ever since cyberpunk 2077 got announced i've been wanting to play it , its a long time. So what i am gonna do once i get the game is , i will try and find any easter eggs while playing the story and just explore the beautiful cyberpunk world, try out the futuristic vehicles and weapons. And all other things cyberpunk 2077 has to offer.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I would do is give away my RTX2060 to a friend who is severely lacking upgrades, and then I would perform many hours worth of hacking and violence to all the Corps I can find.

pxm

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I simply can't wait to escape from my daily, repetetive life to another world where possibilities seems almost endless. And in addition to that, I love the cyberpunk settings in games; fingers crossed for 2077 to be even better than The WItcher 3!

May 11, 2020
Visit site
This game has peaked my interest for a while now and to be able to explore the world of cyberpunk2077 with not only a matching graphics card, but with something as powerful as the 2080Ti would be just absolutely breathtaking!!

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I dont usually play open world games but this one looks like its gonna be awesome. I cant wait to go around the world and spend hours doing sidequests to really experience the world to its fullest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS