Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 438 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2020
Visit site
I want to mod my character's body as much as possible to have lots of ways to approach and defeat enemies! I want to be able to infiltrate the enemy's lair stealthily and then brutally obliterate everyone on my way out!!

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm interested in how difficult they plan to make the non-lethal approach to this game. Very intriguing. I think you can make the day for anyone. Good luck everyone :D

May 10, 2020
Visit site
all i wanted to do with this game is try out the story, i expected lots from it. I've been waiting for this game for years and it finally come out this year. Im gonna create the character just like me in real life but handsomer, discover the world of future in 2077 and become a CYBERPUNK

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I have been dreaming about having a cyberpunk experience all of my gaming life, since watching the original blade runner back in the day, I just want to live in the future world and immerse myself in the amazing game that CD Project Red has created.

Jan 25, 2020
Visit site
I'd just happily go around and looking at the entire city itself. It's amazing to see places set in futuristic worlds such as Altered Carbon and Detroit: Become Human. I'd love to be able to see everything that was created in this setting.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
The customization, the cyberpunk genre allows for some crazy augmentations. Love the setting and the world building cd red has done in the past makes me super hyped.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I would love to see both the slums and the high life of the cyber punk world and possibly be able to interact with the world on a large scale depending on how I chose to complete missions or even act out in the world, for example killing certain ceo on accident just for the hell of it could effect the performance of that company

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS