Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 439 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2020
Visit site
I would love to see both the slums and the high life of the cyber punk world and possibly be able to interact with the world on a large scale depending on how I chose to complete missions or even act out in the world, for example killing certain ceo on accident just for the hell of it could effect the performance of that company

Cyberpunk 2077...original release date...April 16...delayed. New release date September 17, 2020 WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE DAY OF MY BIRTH. How can this be coincidence, unimaginable,this is nothing but destiny. You ask what I look forward in cyberpunk and that is to take in the art of this beautiful age of technology jesus what a time to be alive omg dlkjhfjfhkjashfkjhdaskj

May 10, 2020
Visit site
Been looking forward to this game since I was in school. I was so hyped to see it at E3.
Started think about the table top RPG and all the cool stories related with it.

First thing i'm gonna do is is try to get onto the highest tower and just take in the beauty (Hopefully with RTX ON) and enjoy the developers hard work.
Then I'll probably start looking for trouble and building my REP ion the streets.

So hyped. The grill and I will be sitting side by side playing this! Hoping at least one of us can get our hands on this beut of a card

• Love
Reactions: AllieHoop
May 10, 2020
Visit site
Johnny Silverhand!😜.. I am also excited about the Netrunner built. EEeeeppp! Stealthy Stealthy... And o my word, this game should be so LIT with rtx on ❤ What I want to do most in this game is earn some trust from the VoodooBoysssss ... cause.. who doesn't want to break some rules 😜 xoxo

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for an open-world cyber game with amazing graphics to come out for so long! and CD Projekt Red brought my vision literally to life. Today I saw the trailer for the first time and i was so amused by everything... especially the graphics. My favourite part about gaming is customizing my character
and I know right off the bat im going to enjoy doing that the most in Cyberpunk 2077. I can see myself playing this game non stop for hours. i am so beyond excited for Cyberpunk 2077. September please come fast...

May 4, 2020
Visit site
I love the witcher 3 in its Fantasy elements and gameplay. I thought while playing "I would LOVE to take this experience into a Sci-Fi realm." Well, her it comes and I'm cyberpunk pumped!

May 10, 2020
Visit site
With a 2080ti I hopefully can make my character look like fat Albert or Jeffery Domer. Maybe Tedd Bundy. But be a nice guy in game. Jk, but really it'd save me from upgrading my current 1080ti. Either way I'm gonna enjoy this game.

BTW: the panna Cotta is not the message 😘

I want game which will offer me creation of my own character which is my ingame avatar. and this one looks like that! also period is nice piercings are replaced with robotic hands and all kind of stuff future cars guns! also i want some gang wars in futuristic world also wanna see keanus role in story.

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Damn, I want to wander around each corner of Nightcity, I weant to be able to visit it in multiple runs, seeing every possible choices the game offers you! Also, I want to be able to do a Keanu clone.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to just run/drive around the city, to look at all the detail and architecture that they have created, this is one of the only games I have been genuinely excited for in nearly 3 years.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I've been wanting to play an rpg game with cyberpunk/futuristic style, and I think that Cyberpunk 2077 is the game I am looking for.

What I am looking forward to the most in this game is the atmosphere and sense of immersion that it will have, it looks like interacting with the city and NPCs will be amazing!

I am also really looking forward to the customizations of my character!! I am excited about pretty much everything in this game haha

May 10, 2020
Visit site
As an inspiring developer, I want to see the future of open world games. Nobody does this better than CD Project Red. The Dread/Total Recoil style city is really intriguing to explore and get immersed in.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game to come out more than any other game ever! It is already my favorite game; really looking forward to hack the sh*t out of everything and anyone that I can connect to.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do most? Man... Get lost in the world, enjoy something that takes me far, far away from the crapiness that can be real life. This epidemic really hasn't changed much for me, would love an escape from the daily grind.

Otherwise... Really want to play around with the abilities that you can get, and of course, that car seems badass to drive around.

Status
Not open for further replies.