Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 441 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2020
Visit site
I love the whole world of cyberpunk and I would like to discover the whole Night City, every corner of the map, every possible place where I can go and admire the small, refined details. What I will definitely do too is drive without a destination at night with the cyberpunk radio on and just appreciate the moment.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I want to dive into the Night city. I want to explore it. And get my hands on those cybernetics. I am a huge fan of the cyber world. And like I said I would love to be in it.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
How do you even begin answer that question?
I could say look at the stunning visuals or explore the city but honestly?

I think the thing I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is replace my meat with metal and get me some Cyberlimbs. I'm really curious of how much Cyberware made has it into the game, how it all works and what I can do with it.

I remember when I used to play the pen and paper Cyberpunk 2020 I had a cyberarm and cyber leg (I lost them when the DM basically decided to "rough me up" and I lost my right arm and leg I think they was quite shocked I survived loosing two limbs.) and just used to absoultely kick the crap out of punks, I had hydraulic rams installed in the arm which allowed me to punch through walls. I can't wait to re-live my childhood in Cyberpunk 2077

What I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to play as a high intelligence full stealth netrunner that covertly uses hacks and non-lethal takedowns against enemies and stays in the shadows, completing his missions while staying always out of sight like a ghost.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
One of many things would be to find a sweet spot in the streets and slaughter everyone around me.

Just like the woman in the teaser did, seems like a fun activity.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since it's confirmación 5 years ago, I just want to wall the streets of Night City and feel the world that I imagined playing the board games

May 11, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 was an amazing game both in gameplay and storytelling and I doubt this will be any different can't wait for the game to release with its fresh mechanics.

May 11, 2020
Visit site
I want to finally be able to create a character I truly want to be in detail in a roleplay game and listen to a great soundtrack while playing as that awesome character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts