Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 437 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Cyperpunk 2077 my most awaited game of the year. Wish to play this game on customed made 2080ti cyperpunk edition...it would be my dream come true....plzzzz PC Gamer fullfil my this dire wish...

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to customize my own female version of V for hours, then enter the game and kick some ass. I've already pre-order the game I'm excited I've been wait for this for a long time. :giggle::alien:(y)

May 10, 2020
Visit site
Well.. Obviously customizing my character is a big point (as in all games where that is a possibility).
Apart from that I want to explore Night City the most. Taking in all that neon glow.
Perhaps with raytracing? I'd need to win this for that, though ;)
Thanks for the opportunity!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Full on net-runner. Hacking and exploiting the system to my benefit. 2nd play through brute force and melee. Hope this won’t become a “next time I won’t use sneak and bow in Skyrim” thing.
I have a 1060 3GB atm, but the bigger issue is my I7-2600 and 8GB RAM. I desperately hope to scrape together enough money for an 3300x upgrade.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I just want to live in Night City - this looks to be an insanely immersive experience, and I love the Cyberpunk setting to the extreme.

Plus, I love Keanu Reeves. Wake up, Samurai!

May 10, 2020
Visit site
The part of cyberpunk 2077 im looking forward to most is immersing myself in the atmosphere and believability of the world they have created, pure escapism. Can't wait to freely explore night city, especially after these few months of being locked up! :)

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for so long haha, can't wait to see the huge world and the population.
I can't wait to see the pretty landscapes, but what I expect most is to see the interactions with the NPCs and the evolution of night city.
Can't wait to immerse myself in this new world, but before i think i need to upgrade my pc

Reactions: Razotte
May 10, 2020
Visit site
it would have to be experiencing and exploring the beautiful world filled with interesting NPCs and amazing main and side quests that CD Project Red will no doubt deliver.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to explore all that Night City has to offer, from amazing sceneries to various character interactions, and to see how those things might change depending on my own character background/story choices.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to just take my time and fully immerse myself into the game world. I love doing everything from mundane everyday tasks to the action-packed combat!

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to exploring the game and indulging myself in everything the cyberpunk genre and more specifically cyberpunk 2077 offers. I have longed to play that game for some time now and share my experiences with my friends.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
To be honest after the witcher 3 and I am looking forward to the different story variations and relationships with the characters in this game. The story mode is what drives me to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS