Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 430 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Super pumped for this! I want to see how much cybernetics I can put in my character, rebel cyborg to the core! Would love the graphics card so i can gift my current rig to my daughter and build a new one around the card :) Good luck to everyone!

One thing I'm really excited for is the world of Cyberpunk. I'm a fan of Star Citizen, which has the largest open world and most detailed one I've ever seen, so I want to see if Cyberpunk can come close or even beat Star Citizen.
Im a Star Citzen also. Love the game, although it needs to be a bit more finished to contend. Well on their way tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2020
Visit site
Though I’m really looking forward to the main story, I can’t wait for the side quests. CDPR always makes engaging side quests, and there is so much to do and uncover when you want to take a break from the main story (and the game would run noiiiiice on a 2080)

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Singleplayer/open world games are the real deal for me. Travelling through realities and countries that are out of my reach are the reason why I still play videogames.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Night its my last chance to make it right, no more money, no friends, no more opportunities, its do or die, what i want to do? i want to take the city! i want it all!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
To Stroll the Streets of Night City, engage in illicit brainjacking and violence, perhaps trying to work out a mod for VR so I can strain my new card to its maximum..oh and enjoy the story of course

May 8, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do is visit every location, specially if there are clubs/gathering areas and see how the npcs interact in the enviroment, i want to experience the whole story and immerse myself into this amazing world

May 8, 2020
Visit site
What I really want to do is explore the immersive night city and experience all it has to offer, from combat to hacking to sneaking. All the customisations options really interest me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS