Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 429 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
Visit site
I mostly want to go to one of the RipperDocs and customize my character's cyberware. The amount of options in the tabletop is already quite a bit, and I can't imagine what kinds of customization options CDPR has added.

I'm so excited for Cyberpunk 2077 it's crazy. I just can't wait experience the story and explore Night City. I want to create a replica of myself and go about sticking to what I think is right to do.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to immersing myself into a detailed world of intense story lines and missions. The Witcher 3 is one of my favorites games and I look forward to nothing more in life right now than Cyberpunk 2077.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 has been something that I've been waiting for quite some time, about seven years now. What I've been looking forward to most is becoming immersed in the vast networks of night city. Learning the history of the world, making a name for myself as "V", and getting engrossed in the story that CD Projekt Red has created. After spending a number of hours in awe of the witcher series level of immersion, I'm excited to once again experience that in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Since I was a kid I always dreamt of living in a cybercity
When I discovered the open world games I lost my mind, since then I waited for the day I could finally fly a car trough the metropolitan sky... I know so far we have no reason to believe flying cars would be in nightcity
Buy hey, a boy can dream

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Ever since I saw my man promote this I wanted to do this "Great Adventure" like he was. It looks too good to be true. I have been stuck in a "Matrix" of FOLO from even living long enough to DL it for ANY PRICE.
This should be the most precious experience a PC ever put out.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2020
Visit site
I want to replay the game like 3 times as different V's. Can't decide if first run is going to be all Ghost in the shell like where I'm a baddass cyber chick who can ghost hack into everything, or be male V and go Adam Jensen on everyone's ass with arm blades and cool looking shades. or, if possible, be as less cybernetic as possible and see how hard it is for a normal person to go against juiced up people. All in all excited for the RPG elements of the game. Honestly can't wait for this and Cyberpunk Red.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is nothing less than a new religion. I will not play it, I will live it. I will live in Night City, mingle among its other lost souls, drive aimlessly across its dangerous streets, eat its putrid food, silently hate the powers-that-be, and selfishly look out for my own self-interests. I am V.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I want to see how in depth customization goes, as in how many ways you can design your character to fit your playstyle. I'm personally an assassin type guy, so I'm also looking forward to infiltrating areas quietly like in Deus Ex.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I actually just learned about Cyberpunk, so I don't know what there is to do in it yet! Though, I really can't wait to experience an open world game in first person. (GTA V is the only other game like that I can think of that's relatively interesting.) Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
One thing I'm really excited for is the world of Cyberpunk. I'm a fan of Star Citizen, which has the largest open world and most detailed one I've ever seen, so I want to see if Cyberpunk can come close or even beat Star Citizen.

Reactions: Persueder
Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
Super pumped for this! I want to see how much cybernetics I can put in my character, rebel cyborg to the core! Would love the graphics card so i can gift my current rig to my daughter and build a new one around the card :) Good luck to everyone!

One thing I'm really excited for is the world of Cyberpunk. I'm a fan of Star Citizen, which has the largest open world and most detailed one I've ever seen, so I want to see if Cyberpunk can come close or even beat Star Citizen.
Im a Star Citzen also. Love the game, although it needs to be a bit more finished to contend. Well on their way tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS