Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 428 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
Visit site
I’m just genuinely interested in the game becase I really loved The Witcher 3
But if I have pick something, I want to play like a robot ninja adt slice every foe in half silently and sneaky.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game for years! Ever since it was originally teased! Out of all the amazing things that will come in the game, I just want to get hype up with the music. It's going to be insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is explore the city and see how many different people and things I can interact with. I've always been a sucker for side missions and trying to get to places where I'm not welcome.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
After I heard that there will be the possibility to customize your genital area, well lets just say i hope you can give that area.... abilities.... No but seriously i loved TW3 and played it for hundreds of ours and loved every second, if Cyberpunk's Story and depth is like 20% as good as TW3's, well lets just say i wont be seeing any sunlight for a month after the release... Well not really a difference to my current activities....

Thank you so much for giving this game even more publicity I'm really looking forward to every single announcement and then finally the game!!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
CD Project Red is a pretty good Team and they´ve done pretty good games like the Witcher series. I hope they dont change the the develope date again, because i am pretty hyped for the game. another reason i wanna win is because i dont have a very good GPU so it would be cool. Also you can change your genitals in the game so yea. I am hyped for cyberpunk. hope i win ;)

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge RPG fan and and i absolutely love sci-fi and technology. I loved playing the witcher 3 and am super excited to see what CD Projeckt red's expertise can bring to this genre. Also, Keanu Reeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS