Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 431 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to finally seeing and explore Night City after playing the pen and paper game over 20 years ago. Even my desktop wallpaper is the No-tell Motel to keep my excitement up.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm really hoping to find an immersive world to play in. I really want to explore being able to change our body mods and equipment to try out different playstyles.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I wish to climb to the highest point in Night City at night while it is raining, and soak in the atmosphere. Would love to see how CDPR takes inspiration and evolves current ideas of the cyberpunk genre!

May 9, 2020
Visit site
If this is to be anything like the Witcher 3 and I expect it will far exceed this, I want to get lost in the rich and active streets of the main cities. The architecture and city building of W3 was outstanding and by far the best experience I've ever had in a game. I'm hoping to be as immersed and blown away with Cyberpunk

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
I want to play the hole game as soon as possible. Because I haven't played any games like cyberpunk 2077 or even closer to this. Because I don't have any GPU in my pc.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
There is a tradition studios making a medieval type RPG series and then a futuristic one. Bioware did it with Mass Effect/Dragon Age, Bethesda did Fallout/Elder Scrolls.
So it will be mighty interesting to see what vision the makers of the best medieval type RPG series in recent memory have of humanity's future.
I just want to take a look at that future and be a part of it for like 100 hours minimum and forget about corona and all the crap happening around this year.

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Can’t wait to start my Night City life, play around with some body modifications and be ready to experience everything the world of Cyberpunk 2077 has in store for me. ⚡I will definitely want to be on the Voodoo Boys’ good side 😂

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to isolating myself for ~1 week to deep dive into this game. Experience the lore, music, atmosphere, combat system and everything else it has to offer!

The thing I want to do most is side quests and experience small, touching stories throughout the game!

May 9, 2020
Visit site
Can’t wait to explore the open world and hopefully be able to do that at decent level of graphic detail to take advantage of what the game has to offer.
Inyowindow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS