Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 427 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to immerse myself in the world.. taking it upon myself to remind NPCs to practice good hand hygeine and social distancing.. If the witcher is anything to go by, this game is going to be amazing.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to make decisions that don't follow my irl moral alignment. Excited to do things in a lawless society that I'd not have the courage to do in a lawful one.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk has been my #1 genre of book, movie, game to date. In fact I feel sometimes I was born in the wrong century. Freeze me for about 200 years and that's where I'd belong. Something about the intersection of technology, transhumanism, and a heavy dash of dystopia gets me excited every time.

I thought Witcher was the perfect game so for me, the announcement of a new game from CD Project Red was enough to give me buy in. That it was Cyberpunk, doubly so.

I'm looking forward to:
  1. Hijacking the latest and most expensive cars
  2. Wandering around Night City and soaking it all in
  3. The skyline at night. I'll find a place to admire it from
  4. Jacking my character up with the latest tech and upgrades
  5. Seeing what ethical and moral dilemmas exist in 2077 and what society has done to overcome it
Gosh I'm wet already! Give me the game!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I want to cause havoc by hacking everything and everyone. I want lie, cheat and steal, and be as reckless as I can get away with. Also, I want to be stealthy. The trick is to cause havoc, and not get caught.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I’m really excited to explore this new noir world that CD Projekt Red is creating. I really loved the blade runner movies and I think this might be the closest gamers will get to a Blade Runner video game. From what I can tell from the trailers the world they’ve set up has a very similar vibe and construction to that of Blade Runner’s and I’m just overall excited for what they have in store for us.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I have waited for this game since the initial teaser trailer. I can't believe the wait is almost over! Can 't wait to just stay in my room for a whole week and play for hours on end. Like i did with the witcher 3.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to checking out all the awesome character customisation for this game, especially the tattoos as I'm hoping to find something great I can use as a reference or inspiration for a real life tat!

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I’m just genuinely interested in the game becase I really loved The Witcher 3
But if I have pick something, I want to play like a robot ninja adt slice every foe in half silently and sneaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS