Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 420 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
Visit site
The most thing i want to do about the game is enjoying the gameplay and the story. I really hope that it will be a great story so far. I really want to experience the game when it released

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to put the main quests to the side for a moment and just traverse the city exploring every nook and cranny in the hopes of seeing unique events unfold in front of me. I cant wait to see what the characters of Night City have planned!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Idk what to say, but the only 2 thing I will always wait is my idol, he is Keanu Reeves, and the story of this game, I believe the gameplay part will be well invested by cd projekt red. I wish I had won this big giveaway, i have never won any big giveaway like this before.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to get immersed into the game world. cdpr has done this in the past because I loved the witcher 3 and the world felt alive and it really gave me the feeling that you could actually live in that world. That is why I cant wait to feel like a living person in night city.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I am a huge fan of Witcher 3 and have already preordered Cyberpunk when it was possible. The initial gameplay presentation in 2018 (?) was simply awesome and 2019 improved it. I want to head right into the game and explore the area. Most of all, I want to try a peaceful/stealthy approach whenever possible and explore the badlands.

I just hope that there are still areas outside of the city like they announced two years ago.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I just cannot wait to ride around whole Night City in my super vehicle (hope it will be this amazing Quadra ;P) and listening to rock, punk and electric music in radio... This is going to be breathtaking! My social life will not exist 😂

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to doing multiple playthroughs and discovering all the changes that take place as a result of my choices.
To try out different playstyles and experience the true depth of the gameplay.
I want to fully dive into the world they've crafted and appreciate all the minute details the developers have spent countless hours on.
And of course to share these tales with my friends and compare our experiences.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
what i want to do most in this game is definitely tuning the graphics at highest. and having a great amount of frames per second while at it, is a major bonus! you know..for ingame smoothness and prolly some cool trickshots, flashy moves and fights xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS