Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 418 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.

3AM

May 7, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to explore the world with Keanu Reeves as my sidekick, looking for a hidden content, quest, or easter egg, just by imagining it makes me excited

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to seeing the vibrant world, all the different characters, and simply just immerse myself in the experience. One of the things that CD Projekt Red does so well, is making the world feel lived in. In some of the other large scale open world games I've played (not developed by CDPR), I just feel disconnected to the world, because the characters and enviroment doesn't feel "real".

I'm SO excited for this game, and either way if I win this or not, I'm going to need a new graphics card to play Cyberpunk!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Gosh, you’ve really got some nice toys here.... points for anyone who knows the reference.

I'd just love to drive around the breathtaking city. That or adjust the size of my characters genitalia ¬¬

May 7, 2020
Visit site
One of my favorite things about CD Projekt Red game design if how immersive the worlds they create are, what I most want to do is just free roam the world trying to "emulate" a normal life in the game while being an epic guy and killing bad guys at night!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to use the mantis blades to become a silent assassin. Using a katana while hacking into systems and enemies is gonna be so cool! Can't wait to experience this game come September.

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring the world. The world of Witcher 3 was fantastic to explore and filled with so many great details and sidequests. I can't wait to wander and find so many cool details in a cyberpunk world.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I've followed this project ever since the title reveal 7 years ago, and Cyberpunk looks like it will be well worth the wait. What I really cannot wait to see is how they've created the world and the people (and robots) inhabiting it. The visual aspect has always been a big interest of mine and with the fantastic work they did on The Witcher 3 I really cant wait to see what phenomenal world CD Projekt Red have created!

May 7, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is get lost in the vast and detailed world, not many games have caught my eye quite like cyberpunk 2077 has and ever since I watched Blade Runner 2049 it only heightened my excitement for this already amazing looking game. This unique blend of old and new colliding with each other to make this hyper futuristic yet similar to present time looking game very appealing and coming from a developer like CD Projekt Red who’s known for intricate character development and deep storylines can only leave me to imagine how many hours/days I will be spending exploring this new world which surely myself and many others will enjoy and talk about as the pinnacle of gaming for years to come.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
not that it bothers me, but why are you not allowed to enter the giveaway when you are from italy? I understand the other special islands and stuff, but italy? :D

anyway, i am really looking forwards to the hacking stuff honestly and all the crazy technologies :)

May 7, 2020
Visit site
well, i absolutely adore cd projekt, and i've played 80% of all of their games, i trust they will make a game that will blow my mind and keep me inside my room playing night and day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS