Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 421 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2020
Visit site
I would love to have my first high end Gpu so I could play all games I want with no problems, obviously including CyerPunk, because i wouldn't be able to play it properly with my current system. I can't wait to explore the game in the general, I have really high expectations.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
:geek: What really excites me the most about Cyberpunk 2077 is watching my husband play and going crazy about it XD I would probably create a tough female character with those arm blades and hack my way through the enemies. My husband is waiting for so long now and he has not a lot of patience... so I can't wait to see him play the game! :3 :ROFLMAO:

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to look into the various gangs especially the Valentino's, but more generally the multiple playthroughs since it has multiple endings and different gameplay builds. Will definitely be going for a net runner build first though.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the world that's being created and get immersed in the atmosphere. Been awhile since I've been able to fully invest in a game, plus I'm all for supporting companies like CD Project Red

May 7, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore and be surprised by the little details and interesting side quests, like those that were all over the Witcher. But now with sick cyber customization to compete them in unexpected ways!

Reactions: Amanm20
May 7, 2020
Visit site
I've been following development of this game for quite long time and I really fell in love with not only the game but the whole universe of cyberpunk and I would love to play it and appreciate the work of art that was created by CDPR. Exploring the city and immersing myself in the world and it's inhabitants would be amazing experience.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
What do i want to do the most in the game ?

i want to see how the story unfolds and how strong i can get with all the illegal militech upgrades ( i wonder if i still will look sexy :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS