Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 380 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, one of my favourite things to do in open world games is to explore. With this one though I think I'll do it GTA/Saint's Row style: cruising around, listening to the radio. I find that's the most immersive way to get a feel for the place.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The developers said that there will be multiple languages spoken throughout Night City from Japanese to Spanish and a lot more and you'll have to upgrade your translator to be able to understand them. This is one of the things I'm really looking forward to because it's a nice change of pace to hear more languages than just English.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I am excited to explore all the different technologies in Cyberpunk 2077 to enhance my character! I think there will be some awesome story changes depending on different enhancements for V.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
well, i'll play Cyberpank 2077 right after I re play once again the Witcher 3. My GTX 760 is dying now, can't play any games now. having an RTX 2080Ti would be great since I have upgraded my CPU to i9 9900kf. oh gods, help me to win this one.

i really hope there's an easter egg of Ciri (she can travel through space/time).

and yes, i'm mad they missed the opportunity to call the card "RTX 2077" or something.

Last edited:
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to just dive in the new world they created and experience the violence thrill and high-tech of the future. For me it's really important that they did not limit their creativity and they chose to show the brutal nature of a futuristic reality.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the heavy customization CD Project Red has planned after seeing the character customization and leaked video of V walking in the markets.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm just super excited to experience the characters of this world. CD Projekt has a knack for making interesting NPC's and side quests associated with them and I feel like that'll be elevated with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS