Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 379 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Mostly I want to hang around the world, discover the characters and side quests, check out customisation and romance options.

What I did in The Witcher 3 for the most part, I appreciate games that offer an immersive world and I'm sure Cyberpunk will be even better than TW3 was (at least from what I've seen so far) on that regard.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely adore CD Projekt Red's story building and their ability to get me fully immersed into whatever world they've created. Can't wait to get my hands on 2077 so I can fully explore and get lost in the no-doubt incredible environment they've made!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I personally can't wait to see a cyberpunk world built with as much eye for detail that CDPR have.
After years of playing shadowrun and deus ex it's been my dream to see a game that goes further and explores both expertise in storytelling and open world design.

Maximum hype!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is my favorite SciFi genre and I just can not wait to get immersed in what seems to be a detailed polished world. Just being able to explore and learn all night city has to offer will be fun.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
One thing I want to most in Cyberpunk 2077 is to see and play with Johnny Silverhand aKa Keanu Reeves by my side, and to see the whole immersion in game! 🥇

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What would I do by playing this game?
My Dream will be goddamn true if I have the chance to experience this game, it has been a long time since I haven’t been very hyped for a game and it happened at the E3 With Keabu Reeves’s presentation. Cause, I mean, it really touched me the way everyone looks amazed by a game and I couldn’t feel the same way, Cyberpunk 2077 changed me as a person, I became more enjoyed by everything, More Confident in myself and, made me truly hyped for a game... I really wish you could actually help me make my dream to finally play this game come true, I’d be 100% Thankful to this site...
Anyway, I’mma go back to my so called « life » with all of this quarantine sh!t and with it the hope of winning this giveaway.
Signed, A normal feller

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to experience all the intricacy Cyberpunk 2077 has to offer especially with the different choices you can make throughout the game and how much it will affect the journey I'm gonna immerse myself in.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been dreaming of a game like this since Deus Ex, as you can see my avatar is very old!

Like most people I'm a value for money gamer. My family comes first. I recently replaced my GTX770 with a used GTX1070 and upgraded to 16GB ram, maxing out my older 4570 PC just to be able to play this game at 1080p... hopefully lol.

If I could win this card, I would plan a new PC build for Cyberpunk at 1440p (I'm looking at you Viewsonic Elite XG270QG)!

I'd like to customize my apartment, I like the idea of living in the upper floor of Peach Trees if I can.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What i really want, is to create somewhat crazy classes and share them with the net.
I like all creative stuff, so Cyberpunk 2077 is the best place for my style.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I seriously can’t wait to play this game. Project Red are my all time favorite game studio and I’ve spent hours (ok...days) playing each of their titles. I can’t be more excited to simply walk around and experience the world the way I want to. I really don’t know what the first thing I’ll do is, but I plan on letting the game take me their itself. I’ve really only had a chance to play on a console, and have been waiting for an opportunity to upgrade to a PC.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I’m loving Witcher 3 and hopefully will finish it before Cyberpunk. Already purchased and can’t wait to just immerse myself in it’s world. I’m looking forward to it’s character creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS