Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 377 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2020
Visit site
I just want to really explore it's open world as I'm currently enjoying the gameplays of some open world games for the first time in a long time and since I just recently stop playing fps multiplayer for now until Bad Company 3 hopefully releases next year and I just recently finished my playthrough of Outward and it was amazing even though it's a really hard game but I manage through the holy path and it was satisfying and now my next playthrough is Witcher 1, 2 and 3.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I preordered the Collectors Edition for PS4 even if dont have one and then i also preordered the game for pc. In the game i want the same like with the Collectors Edition or all the Witcher games, i want to discovering every little thing in it.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
This game has had me excited every since it got announced. I can’t wait to run around this massive world and just dive right into it. I’m especially excited to just roam around and take in the beauty and hard word that was put into the game.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
What would I do the most.... play the game??? I don't know what I want to do the most, everything is cool and there are probably many more cooler things we didn't see yet.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
The thing that i will probably be doing the most is exploring the lively city, the world as well, and going into every nook and cranny the game has to offer!

May 5, 2020
Visit site
I want to make a character that will play both sides,from evey gang to every corporate shill....This city's gotta burn.

Help me get away from consoles..... PLEASE!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS